Monday, December 12, 2011

I have an alcoholic mom and its really hard to deal with.i am barly a teenager and my parents are devorced...?

My dad is always there for me when something happens but im scared. how do i deal with this issue?I have an alcoholic mom and its really hard to deal with.i am barly a teenager and my parents are devorced...?
God is always there for you too . Pray ask Jesus into your heart , ask God for Wisdom , read your Bible everyday . Pray for your Mama , Jesus Loves her Too , I am sure she loves you very much , but her mind is not dealing with things well , and she thinks if she drinks she can forget for a while all of her troubles , but the truth is , if she will ask God to help her he will . But if you need to ask your Dad if you can stay with him , if he is more stable right now , but continue to pray for your Mama . I know this is very difficult for you , and God knows too , but he waits for you to ask for help , he is polite he will not just come in and take over , until you ask , so just pray %26amp; ask , I wish you well sweetieI have an alcoholic mom and its really hard to deal with.i am barly a teenager and my parents are devorced...?
Yes , Praying works for anyone that will pray , I am so glad to know that you feel better , and if you will continue to Pray , God will work things out for you %26amp; your family . I wish you well Sweetie

Report Abuse


Look into going to Al-Anon meetings. They will benefit you greatly and give you better clarity in what is going on around you. Can you live with your father? Talk to him and share your fears with him. Maybe that's what your mother needs to sober up.



God bless!
Go live with your dad. It will be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment