Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does any one have Addicted or Alcoholic siblings/Familes?

Deal with Alcoholic or Addicted Family.I do :/ since I been l very young like I am 30 now ..My sisters are Addicted to pills for many many yrs they can be with out it for few days ,weeks and have been for like 1 month bc been far away but it is like thats always on their mine. My brothers have done other drugs ,and 1 Alcoholic bro whom mentally abuses fam.I am the youngest of all and don't do any type of Drugs what so ever Thank God .It is very hard for me to watch my mom go through this for many ,many years.I can feel alone alot of the time but I have my mom whom I am very close to.She tells me evrything sh feels and I listen to her.I am the most that really care for her and go every where with her.But what she don't know is that I am dealing with my own condition Deppression.I sometimes tell her about my problems with hubby but not like major things.I always make her laugh alot she makes me laugh to.I Remember when I was a little girl when she cry I'd cried to.My Dad have never been a part of my life.I always said to my self when little when I get big i will never dring alcohol or do drugs,bc I saw the reaction of my Siblings and how they acted.I Don't hate them but I wish they would find Help.Addicted ppl are not bad ppl but under the influence on any Drugs OR Alcohol they can do anything Stu**d.I hope ppl like that can find help especially if they have kids.Kids acan suffer bc they can be taken away by ACS poor kids. IThankyou 4 reading and Responding.Bye!Does any one have Addicted or Alcoholic siblings/Familes?
No family members, but very close friends. I know of two clinics that had benefited friends..Stepping Stone and Lakeview Health. I'll leave you links for both.
  • web server software
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment