Sunday, November 21, 2010

Now what? My friend let me down when I was in emotional turmoil last year, and now she just emailed me. Reply?

I was completely distraught (over a guy) and was suicidal. Looking back, I don't even know how I got myself in such a horrible place. But I told my friend about it via email and she never responded. I even followed up with an ';Are you there?'; message. No answer. I could not believe it! I'd listened to her stories about her drug addict/drug dealing, alcoholic, jail bound kids, and *their* illegitimate kids, as well as her adulterous affair. Never treated her any differently. But when I need her, she ditches me!



Today she sent me an email (to other people as well, with a recipe). What should I do now? I'd like to know where she went...and why? Should I just delete it and consider this friendship over? Or what?Now what? My friend let me down when I was in emotional turmoil last year, and now she just emailed me. Reply?
she doesn't sound like a good friend if she didn't even respond to your e-mail when you were in that situation. and even when you listened to her problems? friendship is supposed to be a mutual thing where you can both listen to each other and help out each other with problems. if you miss her and think there is still hope, go ahead and e-mail her and question her about what happened. but if you are still mad about what she did to you, don't even bother. i wouldn't want someone back in my life like thatNow what? My friend let me down when I was in emotional turmoil last year, and now she just emailed me. Reply?
well she might not have gotten the email, it could be a mistake, i think you should email the situation to her before deciding if the friendship is over or not
Well maybe she might've been busy she might not have been at the computer at that moment I know you're upset but you can't just say your friendship is over without even talking to her. Go and ask her where she was why she didn't replay sometimes you just gotta give people more space like when you sent an email wait. Till she replays back don't get upset and hear her side of the story
E-mail her and tell her you missed her friendship. If you guys end up being friends again, you can tell her how you felt, and ask what was going on for her.
If she had emailed you looking to patch things up, I would almost consider telling you to respond. But a forwarded recipe that she sent to a bunch of other people? No way. It's so impersonal that I don't even count it as an email to you. She's obviously a bad friend, and I wouldn't bother. I think you can consider your friendship over, but don't hold a grudge or anything. The past is the past, she's not a friend that stuck around.
the reason you got it along with othere she sent it to her e mail list and did not delete your name.... She must have some good excuse for not e mailing you when you were in trouble and maybe the excuse is favorable, but you have to know, its a shame you cant go and go eyeball to eyeball with her... any time you have an arguement with anyone e mail make them stronger and more willing to say other things, but in person hee hee hee they cant lie eye to eye and you not know whats up... Good luck sweetie, I know you will do the right thing;;; (((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))? Grant M
delete it and ignore her, friendship is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment