Friday, November 19, 2010

How to deal with an alcoholic violent brother living under the same house?

My brother is 25 years old and he drinks everyday beer, when he gets drunk he becomes verbally abusive, he has got into violent arguments with me, he also tells my little brothers bad things, he also plays his music very loud and smokes pot, my mom won't kick him out of the house,me and my mom and my little brothers are scared of him, we cannot help him with his alcoholism only he can, I'm living at my mom and step dad's house I'm a single mother of a 2 year old and pregnant, that is why I cannot get my own place, I won't get hired nowhere at this period of time, how can we deal with this family member?How to deal with an alcoholic violent brother living under the same house?
I would just try and stay away when he's drinking. Go for a walk or something, go to a friends house, or even just stay in your room with your 2 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment