Sunday, November 21, 2010

Now what? My friend let me down when I was in emotional turmoil last year, and now she just emailed me. Reply?

I was completely distraught (over a guy) and was suicidal. Looking back, I don't even know how I got myself in such a horrible place. But I told my friend about it via email and she never responded. I even followed up with an ';Are you there?'; message. No answer. I could not believe it! I'd listened to her stories about her drug addict/drug dealing, alcoholic, jail bound kids, and *their* illegitimate kids, as well as her adulterous affair. Never treated her any differently. But when I need her, she ditches me!



Today she sent me an email (to other people as well, with a recipe). What should I do now? I'd like to know where she went...and why? Should I just delete it and consider this friendship over? Or what?Now what? My friend let me down when I was in emotional turmoil last year, and now she just emailed me. Reply?
Leave the friend. Take the recipe...Now what? My friend let me down when I was in emotional turmoil last year, and now she just emailed me. Reply?
Yeah, I'd say just delete it and call it a day.
delete it
Reply to this one and ask her if she read your previous emails and such. Now you definatly know that she still has that email address. If she doesnt reply, i'd reconsider the friendship. However i would try talking to your friend before you reconsider your friendship.
Delete it, block her and forget her



Why have friends like that?
You could show her the kindness you wish she had shown you. Maybe she had a very good reason for not responding as you would have liked and maybe she didn't. That is in the past. You can choose to leave the hurt behind you and have a good friendship with her now or you can play tit for tat. Do what you think is right. God bless you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment