Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My mom is an alcoholic , how do I properly deal with this... click for more details?

My mom is an alchoholic and drinks about a bottle of whine everyday. She isn't mean or anything, she mostly gets really sleepy when she's drunk..... but she keeps saying she will stop and she doesnt. My dad yells at her constantly and I think that that is the worng way to deal with it, do you guys no of any proper websites that teach you how to deal with an alcoholic like her?My mom is an alcoholic , how do I properly deal with this... click for more details?
I don't know of any websites, but a very good way to help her is Alcoholics Anonymous. They have the best advice and help, and your mother can meet people that have the same situations, and make new friends!My mom is an alcoholic , how do I properly deal with this... click for more details?
al anon is an organisation for relatives of people with alcohol problems. google it and contact them today.



good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment